Friday, July 22, 2011

Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT30 50-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV Review

Save up to 35% ▷▷▷www.amazon.com Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT30 Review I have been researching 3D HDTV's since December 2010. I focused on the CNET evaluations and rankings with the leading two producers and the leading 4 HDTV. I also read the feedback comments from others who've purchased similar units. I have no special expertise in electronics and I'm a usual JOE who sits back to watch the NEWS and a movie from time to time. I wanted a unit that was affordable for me and I was willing to step down from the leading units in order to have the ability to afford a 3D HDTV. When the TC-P50GT30 came using the glasses bundled I purchased the unit. I was aware of the limitations other people had skilled and reported. For the most component, I have usually taken these evaluations as individual feedback. You need to also take this as MY individual evaluation with the 50GT30. PRO: Outstanding picture...I use Directv and am in awe of the clear crisp picture. Vivid colors.....I did make some minor adjustments to suit me and my taste. 3D.....Watched Avatar (came totally free with bundle)in 3D and was completely satisfied with the 3D presentation. The glasses had been comfortable and worked as described. I also accessed 3D on my Directv channel and the picture was as if watching a Blu-Ray 3D movie. Blacks...When first turned on there was some "twinkling Stars" impact until it had played a few hours and now not present For me the blacks are a very vivid black. I see no "graying" as ...

Friends Link : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment